The Encyclopedia of the Neurological Sciences, Second Edition develops from the first edition, covering all areas of neurological sciences through over 1000 entries focused on a wide variety of topics in neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry and other related areas of neuroscience. The contributing authors represent all aspects of neurology from many viewpoints and disciplines to provide a complete overview of the field. Entries are designed to be understandable without detailed background knowledge in the subject matter, and cross-referencing and suggested further reading lead the reader from a basic knowledge of the subject to more advanced understanding.
The easy-to-use ‘encyclopedic-dictionary’ format of the Encyclopedia of the Neurological Sciences, Second Edition features alphabetic entries, extensive cross-referencing, and a thorough index for quick reference. The wealth of information provided by these four volumes makes this reference work a trusted source of valuable information for a wide range of researchers, from undergraduate students to academic researchers.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the field of neurological science in over 1,000 entries in 4 volumes
- “Encyclopedic-dictionary” format provides for concise, readable entries and easy searching
- Presents complete, up-to-date information on 32 separate areas of neurology
- Entries are supplemented with extensive cross-referencing, useful references to primary research articles, and an extensive index
Students of all levels and reserchers in neurological sciences as well as individuals from other disciplines who wish to gain an understanding of subjects in the neurological sciences and their impacts
- PDF FILE
- Size: 156 MB
- Download For: Computer & Phone
- File Format: PDF
- Pages: 4090