Updated edition of Objective First Certificate for the December 2008 exam syllabus.
This popular First Certificate course has been updated to prepare students for the new examination syllabus introduced in December 2008. A clear organisation and fresh approach have already made it a popular route to success at FCE in many countries throughout the world: thirty short units provide thorough training in exam skills, solid language development, and lively class discussion. A wide variety of texts and recordings on stimulating topics engage learners’ interest. A third edition of the course is now available – please visit www.cambridge.org/elt/objectivefirst for more information.
- Contains ‘Writing Folders’ so candidates can develop the full range of writing skills needed for the FCE exam.
- ‘Exam Folders’ familiarise candidates with exam-type tasks and provide helpful advice for each part of the exam.
- A ‘Grammar Folder’ appendix provides further explanations and examples.
- Regular revision units enable students to measure their progress and recycle grammar and vocabulary.
- Corpus-informed so students are made aware of the most common mistakes made in the exam, and the course presents them with the most authentic, up-to-date use of language.
- Revised and updated so it corresponds to the updated examination syllabus introduced in December 2008.
Samples of Pages
- PDF BOOKS & Audio
- Size: 153 MB
- Download For: Computer
- Format: PDF & RAR
- Pages: 212