A four-level American English course for teenage learners
Through the comprehensive and innovative range of resources, Got it! intuitively and try out new structures. Through personalization and cooperation. Competence in individual skills and awareness.
– A Welcome unit checks that all students are starting the course with the same level of English.
– Regular review sections for grammar and vocabulary plus a mid-year. It also helps students see how they have progressed.
– Culture Club lessons introduce students to the English-speaking world, especially the US
– Carefully chosen topics to learn students with a wide range of issues, including citizenship and values.
– Workbook pages with the detailed grammar notes and wordlists give support and additional practice for language reinforcement.
Samples of Pages
- 4 Levels
- Size: 788 MB
- Download For: Computer
- Format: RAR
- Pages: X