From dinosaurs to space missions, this encyclopedia for children explores more than 380 fascinating topics, making it a must-have general knowledge compendium for curious young readers who want to know it all.
Arranged from A-Z, subjects including nature, geography, history, and science are brought to life with more than 3,000 dramatic illustrations, photos, cut-aways, charts, and maps to help your child discover everything they need to know about anything.
Written in a clear and child-friendly style, DK’s Children’s Illustrated Encyclopedia has been fully updated to include recent space missions, breakthroughs in science and technology, and the latest political, social, and cultural events to keep children up-to-date with changes around the globe. Selling more than 3 million copies worldwide since its first edition, this illustrated encyclopedia is perfect for projects or just for fun.
Samples of Pages
- PDF BOOK
- Size: 103 MB
- Download For: Computer & PHONE
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 602
OTHER TITLES IN THIS SERIES:
- Children’s Illustrated Encyclopedia Updated Edition
- Children’s World Atlas
- First Children’s Encyclopedia
- How Things Work Encyclopedia
- Knowledge Encyclopedia
- Nature Encyclopedia
- One Million Things: A Visual Encyclopedia
- The New Children’s Encyclopedia
- Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Creatures You Can Draw
- DK Dinosaurs Visual Encyclopedia
- DK Findout Dinosaurs
- DK Guide to Dinosaurs
- DK Readers Meet the Dinosaurs Pre Level 1
- The Macmillan Illustrated Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals A Visual Who’s Who of Prehistoric Life