A bold new approach to family reference that uses 3-D rendered images to explore the wonders of the world in unprecedented detail—from such categories as space, the human body, and history.
Created in association with the Smithsonian Institution and using the latest CGI technology to illustrate concepts, Knowledge Encyclopedia is divided into six chapters—Space, Earth, Nature, Human Body, Science & Technology, and History & Culture. These chapters combine with a reference section in bringing a wide range of topics to life. Illustrated with fascinating facts, maps, timelines, and graphics, this reference book makes complex subjects easy to understand.
Knowledge Encyclopedia is the perfect resource for kids, whether to help with homework or to pique their curiosity.
- PDF BOOK
- Size: 105 MB
- Download For: Computer & PHONE
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 362
OTHER TITLES IN THIS SERIES:
- Children’s Illustrated Encyclopedia Updated Edition
- Children’s World Atlas
- First Children’s Encyclopedia
- How Things Work Encyclopedia
- Knowledge Encyclopedia
- Nature Encyclopedia
- One Million Things: A Visual Encyclopedia
- The New Children’s Encyclopedia
- Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Creatures You Can Draw
- DK Dinosaurs Visual Encyclopedia
- DK Findout Dinosaurs
- DK Guide to Dinosaurs
- DK Readers Meet the Dinosaurs Pre Level 1
- The Macmillan Illustrated Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals A Visual Who’s Who of Prehistoric Life