HOW TO USE CD-ROM (ISO)
- To Run most of CD-ROM’s you will need lastest Daemon Tools Lite with SPTD http://www.daemon-tools.cc/eng/products/dtLite
- It’s important that you create and mount all .ISO and .MDF files through SCSI Virtual Drive! HOW TO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX65QusLqVQ
- Go to Daemon Tools Preferences > Advanced tab and enable emulation option “SecuROM” Tick IT!
- All .MDF .MDS and .ISO files tested and works simply just with Daemon Tools Lite 4.45.4(with SPTD ver.1.81) mounted on SCSI Virtual drive and SecROM emulation option enabled.
EXCEPT ONE “English Vocabulary in Use Pre-intermediate & Intermediate [2nd Ed] (2006).mds”
To run this you need Y.A.S.U v1.6.9040 + DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.3 (Old version… and not sure its compatibile with Win7)
– Mount the image files (mdf) using DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.3
– Install the Vocabulary CD-ROMs
– Place YASU.exe in Daemon Tools folder and run it –> click on ‘Cloak’ button (for the first time only)
More Information about YASU :http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f40/
DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.3 lay down here, try: http://www.filehippo.com/download_daemon_tools/5054/
Y.A.S.U v1.6.9040: http://cdmediaworld.com/cgi-bin/dl.cgi?f=YASU_1.6_9040!zip